- Li H. (2018) Minimap2: pairwise alignment for nucleotide sequences, arXiv:1708.01492.
- Li H., Bloom J.M., Farjoun Y., Fleharty M., Gauthier L.D., et al.
(2017) New synthetic-diploid benchmark for accurate variant calling
evaluation, bioRxiv, doi:10.1101/223297.
- Li H. (2013) Aligning sequence reads, clone sequences and assembly
contigs with BWA-MEM, arXiv:1303.3997.
- Aligning sequence reads, clone sequences and assembly contigs with BWA-MEM.
Probabilistic Modeling In Genomics, HHMI, US, 2013-04.
- MAQ: Mapping and Assembly with Qualities. Conference
Biology of Genomes. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, US,
- Li H. (2006) Constructing the TreeFam database. PhD thesis,
the Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of
- Quest for standard -- Sequence Alignment/Map format. GMOD
Aug2009 meeting. Oxford university, UK. (Talk; slides and summary available
- Modeling gene trees with Context-Free Grammar. Workshop on
Current Challenges & Problems in
Phylogenetics. Issac Newton
Institute, Cambridge UK, 2007-09-03. (Slides and audio available